BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Backfire

I've been in weight loss hell lately. I worked really hard not to eat and even restrict on juice when my body was screaming at me. Fasting feels too good and I want to keep doing it. But my body rebelled against me in a way that finally got to me: the scale. I wasn't having any more than 500 calories a day, was exercising, and purging the small amount of food that passed my lips but I still managed to gain two pounds! So now I'm forcing myself to eat five meals a day. Most of these are under 100 calories and none may exceed 300 calories. I'm back down to 136.6 after two days of this but I still feel like such a failure. I was supposed to be breaking the 120s this week and I haven't even touched 135! I feel like crying. I don't know what to do. I'm so disgusting and useless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.