BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Water Fast

So I did ok last night. I ate three slices of bread (ugh!) and two tiny pieces of corned beef but barely anything else. Still I wound up gaining a fraction of a pound and I want to be 139 before my fast ends tomorrow night so I water fasted today and exercised. My dad went and bought these huge steaks for dinner and I feel really bad wasting that money but I'm just going to nibble at it and stick it in the fridge. Someone will end up eating it but not me.
Over the weekend I'm going to eat nothing but fruits and veggies then it's another week of fasting. I need to be in the very low end of 130's by Easter. I've sworn off the candy this year but there's still brunch and dinner with various family members. That's tons of salt and fat that I can't afford and can only avoid to a point. So I'll have to work extra hard to make up for it. I get lightheaded exercising when I fast but I'm going to work through it every day. Promise.
I will make this work.
Stay strong.
<3 Ariana

0 comments: