BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

None Shall Pass!!!



First of all, a big hello to my beautiful new follower Hazel. I absolutely love your blog!


But on to business. I have basically done nothing all week but binge. I haven't had a single day under 1000 calories since the begining of the month and have been averaging probably between 2000 and 3000 whopping disgusting calories!!!!!!!! It has been unseasonably hot and humid this week and that means tons and tons of cookies breaking at work, melty, doughy ones like I love. But I found a wonderful way to motivate myself to cut down on the calories while reading Hazel's blog. Starting today I will be doing one conditioning exercise for every 5 calories I consume. 50 extra reps should make me think twice before I pick at one of those cookies!

I have two days off work now so I'm taking full advantage of the limited temptation surrounding me and doing a water fast today and a liguid fast tomorrow. I'll try to skip dinner if I can. I think I'm going out tomorrow night so I can most likely get away with just a protein shake. I'm not gonna mess this one up damn it! I have to get my self control back before I turn into a house.

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

Be thin my pretties.
<3 Ariana

**Edit**
The post time says it was still last night when I posted but here it is morning.

0 comments: