BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Insanity

First, I'd like to give a big hello to my new follower, Liz! Welcome.
I'd also like to say sorry for the bad timing. I've been feeling extra unstable and obsessive lately. I've been writing it off as not being a big deal which maybe it's not. But after a fight with my mom it feels like a big deal now. A little background is needed here. My mom is bi-polar, I think. It could be something else along those lines but I've done a lot of research and started taking psych classes and bi-polar seems to fit her symptoms best. No matter what it is, she's got a serious problem and refuses to get help. She has these fits that can sometimes get violent and today she had a big one. Luckily, she had to leave for work but it had me really scared. It made me worry that I could wind up like her. My mind's been so out of control lately and now I'm afraid that even though my problems are completely different from hers I'm going to become as bad as her. I don't plan on stopping the dieting and blogging but I think it would be best to take a break. It's become my whole life lately (it's litterally all I do with my spare time) and I just need to prove to myself that I am capable of stopping and going back to the things I enjoyed before. I'll be trying to eat normally and balanced for a couple weeks (which unfortunately means I'll probably put on a couple lbs :( )and I might still read and comment on blogs but I probably wont blog very often. I had a fast planned for the 19th through the end of the month so I'll definitely be back then. Until then I wish everyone lots of loss.
Again, I'm sorry but I need to do this.
<3 Ariana

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really cool, I like here!