BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bad bad bad


In retrospect after an almost two-week binge maybe a water fast wasn't the best way to start off. I was so hungry! My stomach was growling when I got to work and I had a horrible head-ache. And low and behold we had a bunch of cookies break. I had four hours left to my shift and customers were a pain in the ass today; one of them took a whole FIFTEEN MINUTES to order two sandwiches!!!!!! Anyway, I wound up eating three!!! CRAP! They weren't even that good, no chocolate or anything but the texture and chewing were so good.
But tomorrow is a liquid fast. Much more manageable especially with an endless supply of coffee in the afternoon. So the plan is a little milk and lemonade through the day then lots of coffee when I get to work and some decaf for dinner. Then friday's water fast only lasts til dinner so that wont be too hard.
I wont fail again! I can't! Not one more solid object will pass my lips until Friday night. I swear.
Be skinny, lovelies.
<3 Ariana

0 comments: