BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Rambling

I'm really exhausted. I'm not sleeping much. It's partially because of my job but even when I'm not working I don't sleep. I''m scarfing down caffiene in huge amounts but I wind up drinking high-calorie drinks and then I want high-calorie food. I want to do a fast but every morning I wake up thinking today's not a good day to start.
I'm trying to only eat health food and low-calorie alternative food and I'm not doing too bad at it. But I feel like I'm eating way too much.
I'm exercising two hours a day most days of the week. My thighs look smaller and more toned. I like that for now (but I'd prefer bony thighs and everything else).
I'm especially depressed this week but I'm also especially creative and busy.
I don't know. I just felt like it had been too long since I'd posted or commented on anyone's blogs. You're all so supportive then I go missing for days. Thank you for putting up with me, lovely ladies. I'm done boring you now.
<3 Ariana

2 comments:

Alice D said...

You'll be fine sweetie, I promise. <3

Liz said...

You sound like you're doing great! I know you feel like you're not, but if you're exercising 2 hours per day, that's amazing. Even if your legs aren't bony yet, it's a start if they are toned. Try to feel better about yourself, and that might help you not binge. I find that if I'm really down on myself, then it makes it worse, not better. Be positive and believe that you can do this. Because you can do this! Stay strong <3