BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Broken

My laptop is being total shit again and I can only use the computer in the kitchen until I get the new laptop some time next month. God I hope it's soon! But I can't risk my parents seeing me on here so my time is very limited. I promise I'll be on as much as posible though and I promise to keep losing lots of weight!
Unfortunately, I can't post thinspo from this computer. I'll post lots when I get the new computer.
Saturday was a water fast. At work! I'm so proud of myself. I had an eight hour shift. The whole place smelled like butter and sugar and coffee and there was so much free food just waiting for me to break. But I never did. I'm not even sure how I did it but I got through the whole day and left without a single calorie.
I didn't eat much today and tomorrow is another water fast. I was 136.6 this morning. I want to be 134 by Tuesday and 129 by August 1st one week from today. I might water fast three days this week to make sure it happens.
I can see myself shrinking. I need to make sure I keep shrinking.
I'm about half way done with Wintergirls and loving it.
Stay strong, girls, and I'll be back soon.
<3 Ariana

1 comments:

Liz said...

Good job, you're doing great! Sooo jealous of you :) I hope your computer gets fixed soon! Stay strong <3