BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another New Plan


I start college in a month and I'm still so FAT!!!!! I'll be surrounded by new people and hot guys who aren't going to want anything to do with me because I'm bulbous! I make myself nautious.
For the next month I will be doing 2 days of water fasting, 3 days of liquid fasting, and two days of restricting each week. I did a liquid fast today and tomorrow is a water fast. I'll have a glass of juice before bed so I don't get sick like last time but that's all the calories I'll be having all day. Still doing at least an hour of exercise a day and usually over two hours.
My stomach is growling so I must be doing something right.
A demain mes ravissantes.
<3 Ariana

2 comments:

Alice D said...

I'm planning to do lots of liquid fasting this upcoming month too. :]
Good luck, girl.

Liz said...

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it :) It's also really easy to lose weight when you're at school, because there aren't any parents watching you and your friends don't know your eating habits yet. So don't give up hope :)