BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick Dip


sorry I'm a bit M.I.A. lately. My computer is being shit and wont stay online for long. I'm looking for a new one or rather a used one. Rest assured I'm keeping up with blogs. It's just hard to get posts up before it craps out on me.

I'm helping my best friend pack for a really long trip tomorrow. There will be cookies. Possibly pizza. I might just die.
But Monday starts a five day liquid fast in my traditional style. That means dinner with my parents and something sensible on days I have work. It's weak but I don't binge when I have dinner to look forward to. But I promise, no more than 300 calories. I'll stick to water and crystal light as much as possible. I wont let you or me down.
I got a pitcher for my crystal light today. It doesn't sound like much (or look like much) but I was excited. No more guesstimating how much powder to use and how many calories it is. Now I just make 2 quarts and get it just as easy as the high calorie juices and sodas in the fridge. Sorry about the random tangent. XP

Be thin, my lovelies.
<3 Ariana

2 comments:

Twigs Can Fly said...

That fast seems pretty cool actually - might try it myself!
<3

Scarlet said...

Gosh that is the smartest idea I have ever heard!!!!! I always have to cook my dad dinner anyway and it's TORTURE. But if I can get a little something too, well I could handle it really well! And I can burn it off before I eat it! Oops, plotting while commenting, it's a flaw of mine. :)
Anyway...I will gladly join you on this liquid fast!!!! Good luck!!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3
Btw did you know that there's this twitter ring started by Ana Banana and it's all about like support and stuff??? It's twitter.com/skinnisisters