BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 25, 2010

Talk Fast



I have internet but for how long I can't say. So I'll keep this short.
I ate less than 700 calories yesterday. I estimate it to be 660. Today I'm aiming for under 500. Tonight I'll find out my schedual for next week and I'll plan a 24 hour water fast for a day I'm not working.
I managed to get caught up on blogs and everyone seems a bit down. I hope things turn up. I love every one of you and I wish you happiness and hip bones.
Much love for my lovely girls!
<3 Ariana

1 comments:

Scarlet said...

Hey babe!! Glad you're back, your plans sound pretty good! Yeah we've all been a little in the dumps lately but I think it's mostly because aunt flow came to like all of our town this week (weeeeiiiirrrd). But we'll be back and happy soon, lol!
Good luck!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3