BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Promises, Promises



I believe its been a week and a half already since I said I had something special to post and I still haven't. So a quick update then my great discovery.

The liquid fast went fantastic yesterday. I think dinner was closer to 4 or 500 calories but it was mostly lean steak and I mostly had crystal light and I did an hour of cardio including a short run.
Today I wound up drinking a lot of chocolate milk but it was low fat and had 8 grams of protein per glass. Again, I think I probably went a little over my allotted dinner calories but I don't have an exact number. Anyways, I lost a lb from yesterday morning and I'm really hoping for the same results. Hopefully with how much I've been eating I can drop five or six lbs this week.

Now for the prize inside. Something every ana should know about. And its a company called Walden Farms. They sell condiments but not just normal condiments, theirs are free of CALORIES, FAT, SUGAR, CARBS, and GLUTEN! They have mayo, peanut spread, jams, syrups, veggie and fruit dips, pasta sauces, salad dressings and more! so far, I've tried their ranch dressing and caramel fruit dip. Now, I'm not going to lie and say that they were amazing in comparison to full fat and sugar versions (which those products would of course normally be PACKED with) but for diet versions they were pretty good and for having no calories it is fantastic! If you read the fine print there are "trace calories" in the ingredients but they're required to report even 5 calories so there has to be less than that. I'll definitely be trying more of there products in the future and I recommend checking out their website and finding a grocery store near you that sells their products or ordering something.
www.waldenfarms.com
When I saw this I knew I just had to share it with others looking to cut calories and become more beautiful. If anyone tries anything, please tell me if you liked it.

That's my two cents for today, my pretties.
<3 Ariana

2 comments:

Alice D said...

OH so going to that website later. Being in Australia, would I be able to get some of these spiffy calorie-free darlings?

Liz said...

I've tried the Caesar dressing too, and it was actually good! I am a little skeptical of their peanut butter and stuff like that, but I'm sure the rest is good :)