BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quick Post

I did pretty well today. I stuck to my rules and got to skip dinner cuz mom's sick. Still, I'm pretty bummed cuz I'm almost down to a month til graduation and still have barely lost any weight. I want to be down 20lbs but with my freakishly slow metablolism the past couple weeks I'm wondering if it will be possible or if I'll just be a blimp as usual. I'm going shopping may 8th at the good mall that's far away and I want to be able to but skinny people clothes. I've got exactly one month til then as of tomorrow.
I'm hoping to hear about the job at the acursed bakery of delicious doom tomorrow. I really hope I get it but I'm not looking forward to all that temptation. Why couldn't we know the manager of a nice clothing store or something?
Wish me luck.
<3 Ariana

0 comments: