BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

135

Okay, so it's actually 135.6 but I finally got there. I've lost fifteen pounds now this year and eight pounds since I started blogging last month!
I kind of binged a little today. I don't know if I'd really label it a binge but I had way too many calories. I'm not too freaked though. I'm going to breakfast at the bakery where I'm trying to get hired in the morning but after that I start a very strict 5 day diet of fruit, yogurt, and eggs (made without oil or if I do use any < 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil). I still love the diet I was on but I was on it for nearly two weeks and I'm in need of a break. I'll probably start back up with it Saturday unless some shiny new diet catches my eye before then. I might do a water fast one day this week; I've been really wanting to do that this weekend but I've been super busy and I don't drive and fast lest I cause a huge traffic accident. (Yikes!)
With May fast approaching I've really got to crack down. May is an extremely hectic month full of birthdays, anniversaries, brunches, and grill based road trips so it's going to be super difficult to lose weight once it starts and with summer trips and barbecues to follow things aren't getting any easier when it's over. And of course after the summer is moving into cafeteria meals, vending machines, and tons of pizza and fast food around me at all times! I know I wont make my goal of 120 by graduation at this point but I'm gonna get as close as I can. With less than two weeks until the end of April my goal is going to be to get as close to 130 as possible before May 1st. If I can be in the 120's on the 14th I'll be happy (and able to enjoy the night's four course meal at my fav restaurant (without the need to purge after).
I'm really tired so sorry if I'm rambling.
Non appetite!
<3 Ariana

0 comments: